It's early morning, the birds are tweeting, the night bats have disappeared, the sun is out. And so am I. There is a gentle breeze. Out on a stroll, I pass by many small shops with their shutters down. The morning hawkers are sitting by the street side, trying to sell vegetables, fruits and even flowers. As I pass by a plot filled with garbage, I see that there is a yellow scooter by the side. Overgrown grass and plants cover a part of it. Why would anyone want to abandon a nice colored scooter. The color still looks new on it. But the license plate is covered by moss. The seat is wet from last night's drizzle. When I look closely, I notice that one of the tyre's is out of air. I imagine that the owner abandoned it due to some superstition about a flat tyre. If I had the will and the power, I would have fought the growth of foliage on it and dragged it to my house. Then I would have cleaned it by spraying water from the hose pipe. And leave it beside my car.
Comments
Post a Comment