The mind is a complex organ. It's actually not an organ, but more a part of you, a part of who you are. How much ever I try to still the thoughts, they keep flowing like water. Imagine a situation where the whole world is still and quiet, and so the mind reflects that. But isn't that too much to ask for, for everyone has to go on with their day to day activities. Each and every person in this world have their own priorities, and they live their life to fulfill them. Who am I to tell them to stop; work by how I am. I am just a small ant in this world, demanding peace and quiet, so that my mind can be still.
But the mind is governing you; you are the owner of your mind. You can allow it to think happy, loving and peaceful thoughts. If you take care of the mind with as much gentleness as you take care of your baby, you will be happy, calm and at peace with your surroundings. So be conscious of the thoughts that feed your mind, block out the ugly, vain and fruitless thoughts. That's one of the ways to be happy and to control your mind. Just be you and be happy for the you that you are and that's all that matters.
Comments
Post a Comment