My coffee cup is in the color of coffee. It is a "Chumbak" brand and a sticker on it says "Handcrafted with love". It is about 10 cms talk I would say. It has an imprint of a branch with leaves and three white flowers. The stamens are red with red colored pollen. Four white petals are floating in the air next to the branch. Each of these petals have a red dot at the narrow edge, implying that the petals of the flower emerge from a red growth. The cup has vague horizontal lines running across its curved surface. When my cup is brimming with super hot, bubbly coffee, I pretend to ignore the weight of this massive cup in order to enjoy the steaming brew.
My cup outshadows my white water/juice drinking cup which has imprints of many birds, flowers, grass and leaves. Without a shadow of doubt, my coffee mug is far simpler in design. I love my coffee breaks.
Comments
Post a Comment